· A swimsuit is not allowed for participation.
· All participants agree to act in a professional manner.
· Prize money will be distributed after the photography session.
· All participants must be 18 years of age or older with a valid I.D.
· Participating and/or being a finalist does not guarantee placement in the Calendar.
· All participants must sign Participant Liability Waiver prior to participating in the event.
· Participants are not permitted to accept or offer money or gifts from audience members.
· Any participant acting in a lewd manner (i.e. simulating sexual acts) will be disqualified.
· The use of profanity during the question and answer segment will result in disqualification.
· Participants must provide a completed 1099 tax form before payment of winnings will be distributed.
· Nudity is strictly prohibited. Any violations will cause immediate disqualification and expulsion from the event.
· All participants agree to be accessible immediately after the event for the photography session with official contest photographer if they become a contest finalist.
· Participants agree that Autorama/World of Wheels and Vinsetta Garage can use their image and/or likeness, name, biographical information, any recordings, and/or videotape in unlimited promotional, advertising and merchandising purposes in any format or media either displayed, distributed or sold.
· Any permission granted to the Photographer shall extend to his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by the Model.
· Permission is specifically granted for the Work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
· Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by the Model at any stage in the use of the Work.
· Use of the Work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
· Use of the Work may be in conjunction with the Models name (or stage name if preferred) or description where applicable.
· The Photographer shall own all rights in the Work which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
· Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to, and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the Work accordingly.
· The Model warrants having read and understood this Photo Release Agreement and warrants being the Model, and being of legal age and competency and with every right to enter into an agreement.
· With full knowledge of the above, the Model hereby releases and shall hold harmless the Photographer and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Work.
· The Owner agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
· This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
· The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.
As a participant in the Pin-up Girl Contest, I agree to the terms and conditions above.
Furthermore, I understand that Autorama/World of Wheels is a family entertainment complex and strict adherence to the rules must be followed.