CONTEST RULES & RELEASE WAIVER*
FRI: MAR. 22 (8:00pm)
SEAPORT WORLD Trade Center
· You may only enter three categories.
· You must be present 15 minutes prior to competing.
· Tattoos must be entered into the correct category to compete.
· Black and gray tattoos may have only up to 10% accenting color.
· Tattoo’s must be complete and fully healed (1 mo. or older) to be entered into competition.
· A back piece consisting of one single piece may be entered into the “Back Piece” category only.
· A sleeve must be a half or full arm sleeve or a half or full leg sleeve and it must be complete.
· One trophy will be awarded to each winner of each category. No complete disrobing during competition.
· A back piece is a large collection of tattoos or one single piece which covers the entire back and it must be complete.
· Large, medium & small tattoos will be measured day of entry into competition to decide the correct category it belongs in.
· Sleeves and back pieces may not be entered in any single piece categories unless it is one individual piece contained within a sleeve or back piece.
· Large tattoos may be entered into the “Large” category if it is a single tattoo, not a collection of tattoos making up one large piece and not a full-coverage back piece.
· Each contestant must pay a $5 entry fee per entry per category paid on-site at the Boston, MA World of Wheels. There will be no refunds for contestants who do not attend the contest (times to be announced at the show).
· If you are a judge you may not enter any category you are scheduled to judge. You also may not judge a category that one of your artistic pieces has been entered into. If you need to be excused from judging a specific category an alternate judge will be provided.
Categories & Awards
Best Hotrod Theme Tattoo
Best Female Sleeve
Best Male Sleeve
Best Black & Grey (sm, med & lg)
Best Color (sm, med & lg)
12 Pratt Street
Mansfield, MA 02048
* As a participant in the Tiki Tattoo Contest, I agree to the terms and conditions above.
* Furthermore, I understand that Autorama/World of Wheels is a family entertainment complex and strict adherence to the rules must be followed.